What are the Hydroponic
Hydroponics is a subset of hydro culture and is a method of growing plants
using mineral nutrient solutions, in water, without soil. Terrestrial plants
may be grown with their roots in the mineral nutrient solution only or in
an inert medium, such as perlite, gravel, mineral wool, expanded clay
pebbles or coconut husk.
3.High quality and more safety
4.High investment returns
The advantage of hydroponics
1. Save the land. We can plant any where , even the roof top.
2. Save the water 85 %.
3. Save the labor.
4. Save the fertilizer 80 % .
5. Save the pesticide, friendly of the environment .
6. High production.
7. Product harmony. Little waste.
8. High quality and more safety.
9. All the growing conditions can be controlled.